Blunt truth about startup jobs.
Anger can be a good thing or a bad thing. We all get angry sometimes. You can choose to channel your anger into something constructive or let it loose to be destructive. The choice is yours.
A few tips to calm your anger:
- Realize that you have become angry – this is the most important step (self actualization)
- Decide how to calm your anger – take a deep breath, drink some water, walk around a short while
- Decide how you want to deal with your anger – use it to make something useful, turn it into motivation (use it to jog an extra mile or turn the event into a joke)
- Application Settings
- “X” out the app and “Remove”
- Give one star and write a warning for others (evil, spam, etc.)
Share this post
“Gamer – A person who plays games, particularly video games; Comparative form of game: more game”
A True Gamer will treat a game like a relationship.
Stage 1 – “The Crush” – You are slowly falling madly and deeply in love.
For most of my life, Memorial Day has meant commemorating our veterans, watching parts of the parade on TV, having outdoor cookouts, and spending time with friends. This Memorial Day was… a bit different from the norm.
I received a message to volunteer for the Memorial Day Parade [with Miss District of Columbia] and seeing as how I’ve never done it before [nor met Miss DC], I said: “Yes, I’d like to volunteer!” As Memorial Day approached, I used Twitter, Facebook, email, and etc. to ask for volunteers. Despite my best efforts, and continuing encouragement from President Obama about volunteering, by Memorial Day I only had two people interested in going! [I even mentioned meeting Miss DC! I guess the general public is still not in a volunteering mood, plus the fact that many of my known volunteers were on summer vacation.]
“Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!”
Thank you wordpress for hosting!